Monday 3 December 2012

THE LOOP BACK

Another sleepless night and I can't help but think , this was a night meant for writing. So av been looking at a scenario and I think I'll call it the loop back , when you find yourself back in a relationship you thought had ended.

Here's how I remember it , we'd been sitting there for quite a while now and the thought had crossed my mind more times than I care to mention, I kept thinking to myself this isn't gonna work. Now the relationship hadn't been going on for too long ( I'm starting to think maybe I have a curse on me or something ) and in the back of my mind I could already see where this was heading. I didn't like it one bit and in all honesty I don't normally know how to pretend so why was I gonna start now.
So i begun a conversation whose outcome I had played in my head a million times before , would she try to slap me ?
would she cause a scene ?

The list is endless and frankly none of you has the time or patience to hear the whole of it.
"so , av been thinking and the way i see it we seem to want different things ....."
You can already see the build up if you've been here before , you gamble with the right words to say while still getting the truth out there but in the process you don't want to sound like an insensitive prick. Women are delicate, a wrong choice of words might just rub them the wrong way.

So you go through all this maybe a couple of tears for times shared and you think to yourself it was the best decision to make and everyone is the happier for it aka YOU. Flash forward about one month down the line and the single life aint all it was cracked up to be , shamelessly falling for girls you can't have with no hope of salvation. Then you remember that relationship that you wanted out of and how lucrative it looks right now, most of you will agree with me that this is probably a bad idea but who ever said that we make the best decisions I mean c'mon we're only human after all. So you think to your self that things are different now and it will work this time , but will it ?? Will it really ?

You throw caution to the wind and against better judgement decide to take another swing at it , there you are whispering sweet nothing's trying to convince her that It was all just a big mistake . Truth is no one likes to be alone and you're simply avoiding the possibility of being single for who knows how long. So down that road you go again , an imminent breakup in the future as history simply repeats itself, the anger starts to bubble slowly frothing to the surface as you both fall in to the same pattern. The more things change , the more they stay the same , I'm sure you'll agree. Before too long it ends again only to begin another time , a cycle that if not broken out of could work to ostracize you in future relationships. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and hope to fall in love.

I'm just sayinG

No comments:

Post a Comment