Saturday 24 December 2011

The Now

The intricate nature of the perplex mind is the blessed curse of simply being, existing in coordination with the universe from sunrise to sun down, never really comprehending our purpose for living ,caught up in our day to day surviving . Do we stop to smell the roses anymore? or are they lost relics of the once legendary era of the gentlemen, the unwavering majestic knights in shining armor consumed by the ever changing complexities of modern society where strangers are deemed as a risk not a chance at happily ever after. Our appreciation for the little things has withered leaving a decomposed aftermath of an accepting mood, indifferent to the possibility that the beauty of life is in those said things.

Affection has become a bitter infliction on the fragile heart for in it we do not find bliss rather the sad disposition of an inevitable hurt and the promise of hopeless change. From the wise saying I quote “History will repeat itself.” Yes, lightning does strike twice even if for the random chance that it is. But past the stalk that bears the thorns atop will always be a rose, beautiful and prime. Yet even this will not deter the will of relentless love that bounds together two souls tethered, for is that not the meaning of life, of man and wife? Or are we bound to roam the earth less half of a whole ? I refuse to accept such a profound temperament denying the cyclic rhythm of human nature ,subjecting us to the dire of pure solitary.

I would much rather be embodied as an antic than suffer the "gift" of the new dawn for in it I am inapposite,a mammoth among elephants to say the least. So I asked to be awarded the kinder fortune,shelve me. My time will come again,until then I will inevitably wait.

Am just sayinG™

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing this is your first comment!! So what do I have to say? Simplify the language man!! There's no way you write like this all the time! Okay wait I know you, you do write like this nkt!! You're making my brain tired!! I like this post though!! How's the holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine fine people i hear you I'll reduce the English

    ReplyDelete