Saturday 31 December 2011

A SIMPLE WISH

Memoirs of passion I have long forgotten, it feels like drifting on the gentle current of the river hoping to find something no one can quiet remember. I no longer drown in it, it’s shallow brooding only on the surface, a burden to bear with and the truth is I cannot for the love of love do this any more. Pretend all is well when for a long time it hasn’t been; smile while inside I weep, I weep for what we had. Wish just for a moment we could go back to the time when we meant what we said, not feel obligated to say something for the sake of it, when it was easier to just love boundlessly. I ask myself the reasons why, to justify maybe simplify this predicament that has befallen me but even in the recess of my mind the answer remains an illusion far too obscured to make head or tail. The folly of human nature Is that we are limited, by time, by space , by so many things. Living for the moment becomes our only comfort in a sea of unfulfilled dreams, yet unrealised hopes and a myriad of would be futures. That is the glimmer sanctioned in this abyss of darkness, a guided misconception impractical to actual application for the multitude of a glimmer far out weights the implication of it scoping over millions of miles ,light years if memory serves me right. Things could be brighter but the appreciation of the little we have makes it value ten fold teaching us to treasure what we hold dear ,cherish every waking moment and find solace in it.

Am just sayinG™

2 comments:

  1. reminds me of th movie 'notebook'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boohoo...get over it and start afresh, where do u pick up this ladies...hehehehe... i love u bff, ryt me a song :)

    ReplyDelete